Applications are open for Young Filmmakers Competition that is part of the #EUandME campaign, which aims to show how EU legislation and initiatives can enable applicants to pursue their passions.
Entries can be submitted in one of five categories:
- Skills & business
- Each of the 5 winners will be awarded with a grant of €7,500 to realise their films.
- Acceptance of the grant obliges each winner to realise their film based on their winning entry.
- The 5 selected films must be completed and delivered before 30 April 2019. The films must be no longer than 5 minutes.
- In case a winner fails to do so, they are obliged to refund the grant to the European Union.
- The winning films will be published on the #EUandME campaign’s website and will be offered to leading national media for publication.
- The 5 winning films will be screened during an Awards ceremony that will take place as of June 2019.
For more information, please visit: Young Filmmakers Competition!